Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Father's Day Gifts

... that I wish I were getting Nick this year. I did get him something, just not any of these. Is it kind of mean to show him all of these things he won't be getting? Oh well, if nothing else, my MIL can get some new gift ideas for him. Goodness knows she is ALWAYS looking for gift ideas... She collects them like baseball cards. I wouldn't be surprised if she had them all filed like the dewey decimal system, neatly waiting until December when they can make her Christmas shopping much easier. It's just one of the things that is so sweet about her.

And so-

Leather Camera strap by Loray:n


Anatomical heart billfold from In Blue


Epic western style vintage shirt from Streynj Muffin


Roctopus T by Dowdy Studio


Clipper ship linocut print by Perla Anne


NYC Skyline belt buckle by City Cowboy


Nautical tin art by Black Rabbit (I know, boats again, but he's really into them right now.)


Amazing tankard stein from Hughes Pottery


It's so fun to pretend shop on Etsy, but I should stop. What are you doing for your fatherly dudes this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I got my husband a chopping board/cutting board. Funny huh? But it looks cool and he showed it to me so the kids and I went and go it today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how many men cook nowadays. Nick is totally the better cook in our house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.