Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Orleans in iPhonography


   

(I can't take credit for these. I'm not the one with the hip phone.)



Trombones. So hot right now.


 

  A view from the Mississip.   



You MUST eat at Jacques imo's. Not an option. Plus, you get to meet this guy.



Nick got to play a little. Backed bBob Marley, no less.



Wouldn't Be complete without a visit to spotted cat. Or three.   



these dancers were SO good.  




  

 protection marks for a Voodoo Queen.



When is Cincinnatgoing tget it's streetcars? I love them.



Alligator sausage!



A little irony at the aquarium.



Banksy at the museum!   


  

The most insane quilt I've ever seen.



No really, it was nuts.  



I love this. Although, I see nothing wrong with a little REO in moderation ;)

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I was just looking for tickets to NOLA last night. We have lived in the south our whole lives and never made it to the French Quarter.

    Yes, I watched every single PS22 Youtube video this past Saturday night. Can't stop! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Looks like you had a wonderful visit! Where did you see the cool CRAZY quilt?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.