Saturday, July 10, 2010

No diaper bag in NOLA.

Ok, I said I was gone for the week, but I had to show you what I made for our vacation. I'm a little excited because I've never made something with a zipper before. (Which is embarrassing to admit.)










 Turns out, it was pretty easy thanks to this tutorial.  They even show you how to do it without a zipper foot, which is great, since I was too lazy to find mine. My only edit for next time would be to leave the little pull tab off. I find it pointless. I still love my new wristlet though!


(I may become addicted to wristlets and make this one and this one and this one.)



4 comments:

  1. I love it.

    Have fun with no diaper bag all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been featured at SuperStinkyBoys! I just love all your stuff! Those baby blocks are adorable! Check it out at the link below:

    http://superstinkyboys.blogspot.com/2010/07/little-gray.html

    Feel free to snag my featured button for your blog! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THAT! Very cute idea and fun for vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a lot of family in Metarie, LA...right next to New Orleans! We love it there too, we go every year for Mardi Gras with the kids! SO MUCH FUN! We stay away from Bourbon St. because it's not very kid-friendly during that time, but we have a blast and LOVE the food there. Our MOST favorite restaurant is "Mothers"...a little po-boy shop near the Quarter, it's across from Harrah's! it's AMAZING!!! Have fun! Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.