Friday, June 10, 2011

On the Interwebs



More of my piggies and lips design spotted in Germany! Adorable :)





The cutest dollhouse ever.





New favorite meme: Awesome People Hanging Out Together.   (Paul Newman was such a stud. And yes, that's Nancy Reagan on Mr. T.)




How fun would it be to get a package like this





These are just plain pretty. I really like Tula Pink.





I love the simplicity of this quilt, I'd like to try those quilting peak-like quilting lines. 





Have a great weekend! 












2 comments:

  1. So good to meet you today! Congrats on your Made mention. That rainbow package is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there could be two cooler people than Paul Newman and Clint Eastwood. That pic is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.